DACH Sales Consultant
Help us change the retail industry in Germany, Austria & Switzerland
About the job
Visual Retailing is looking for a Sales consultant to help us expanding our presence in the German speaking countries. Someone who can slot right into an existing pipeline and hit the ground running.
As part of our international sales team, you will be scanning the DACH retail and apparel market, identifying potential customers and establishing contact. Your skills will lead you to the key stakeholders and decision makers and you are able to translate the customer’s needs to the solutions we offer. With your negotiation and closing skills you will bring Visual Retailing technology to new retailers and brands... You are fluent in German and knowledge of more languages is considered a plus. You will be reporting back to our Sales Director in Haarlem, The Netherlands.
Visual Retailing is a global supplier of 3D planning and visual merchandising software for the retail industry. With our disruptive technologies, customers are able to create merchandise plans and communicate them instantly to their stores. Customers of Visual Retailing are amongst others Tommy Hilfiger, Kaufhof, sOliver, Columbia Sportswear and Adidas.
During the past years we managed to build an impressive customer base in (amongst others) the DACH territory. To grow the market to its full potential, we believe a focused approach is required. We are convinced that with a proper focus, the region could become our number 1 in Europe.
See how Marks & Spencer uses Visual Retailing software to align planning, buying and visual merchandising to minimize the gaps between information and decisions.
Skills & Experience
You have a proactive character, are used to B2B sales on a high level, and preferably have a background in the retail & fashion industry. We look for:
- Educational level: Bachelor degree or higher.
- At least 5+ years of proven B2B sales experience, preferably within the technology and retail and apparel sectors.
- Commercial-oriented, getting things done mindset and the confidence to close € 75k + deals. Understanding the value of - and managing - quarterly sales targets.
- You're comfortable addressing and negotiating with C-level executives. Our disruptive technology is a substantial and business critical investment for our customers and usually gets attention from senior management.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German.
- Self-motivated. Although you have the support of our team, you must be able to sustain your own momentum and plan your own daily schedule.
- Experience with the retail & apparel industry, either from inside or outside.
- Experience with using CRM systems like SalesForce as a tool for pipeline management and reporting is a plus.
The ideal candidate will be able to make appointments and organize face to face meetings and demos in the German speaking countries. A seasoned traveler who recognizes that business is found at customers' location and international trade shows.
What we offer
- Salary indication: € 70-80k OTE with an uncapped commission plan.
- Car allowance and other benefits.
- An impressive sales pipeline and customer base is available.
- Working in a young, dynamic and international team.
- Location: preferably Haarlem, The Netherlands.