Visual Merchandising Business Consultant: France
Visual Retailing is seeking a creative and dynamic visual merchandiser with a passion for fashion and retail, who would be interested in becoming our new business consultant as we continue to expand in the French market.
As a consultant, you will be responsible for providing expert guidance to help new and existing customers in streamlining their retail processes and achieve sustained value from our technology. You will also conduct training on our software solutions in France and abroad, while keeping clients extremely happy and satisfied through their life-cycle.
The ideal candidate has a particular sense of style as well as the ability to translate this taste and knowledge into 3D visuals and physical displays.
- Become a subject matter expert in Visual Retailing’s products and how they are best applied to address our customers’ common and unique business challenges.
- Proactively own and manage multiple customer engagements.
- Share knowledge and educate clients on merchandise standards.
- Deliver onsite and remote training on our software solutions.
- Review and assess opportunities for improving the use of Visual Retailing with existing customers.
- Identify, manage and resolve project issues.
- Assist in customer service through our helpdesk channels.
- Minimum 3 years visual merchandising experience, preferably in the fashion retail sector.
- Native French. Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Other languages are a plus.
- You currently live in the Paris metro area.
- Ability to work in teams and also comfortable in working individually with an independent attitude as you will be working from a home-based office.
- Willing to travel up to 50% within France and also abroad.
- Driver’s license.
- Knowledge of creative design tools/software (CAD).
- Strong visual merchandising skills.
- Highly motivated and detail oriented.
- Quick learner, and independent to manage a large portfolio of customer accounts.
- Resourceful, creative, and solution-oriented.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and customer engagement skills.
- Ability to seek out and build strong relationships with people at various levels.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
What we offer
- Competitive market related salary of around €32k/year.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- Great international company culture with more than 15 nationalities.